Doggie Oasis Day Care and Boarding

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Our official blog! Find us at 2924 Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Our phone number is 702-734-DOGS.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow! It's 2009! We had a great holiday season. The staff had a wonderful time with Secret Santa this year. Some of us (who will remain nameless!) went a little crazy with the doggie treats and toys. We can't help it, we love our Doggie Oasis dogs so much!

As you can see, the blog hasn't been updated in almost a year because Michelle left Doggie Oasis. My name is Justina and I started working here in late July, and I hope to bring you more stories and even better, more pictures and videos this coming year.

To start off, I'm going to start posting some pictures of our crazy cast of characters (and characters they definitely are). Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Hi Justina! The whole Fritzi family is happy to see this blog, so Mommy and Daddy can learn more about Fritzi's other life. Yay!

Roberta said...

My I also say how much we appreciate Doggie Oasis and the genuine affection you all have for dogs.

DoggieOasis Day Care said...

Hi Josh and Roberta! Sorry, I just noticed these comments. I'm happy to see you on here!