Doggie Oasis Day Care and Boarding

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Our official blog! Find us at 2924 Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Our phone number is 702-734-DOGS.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Max's last day

Today is Max's last day here.  His mom, Audrey, has been a great coworker and we're going to miss the both of them so much.

Here are some pics of Max today, as we're supposed to tire him out for the long trip to Pennsylvania.  Max, what are we going to do without you?  You were versatile; you could go in the big dogs area as well as the minis area and get anyone to play with you, even the shyest dogs.  Whatever Doggie Day Care in Philly gets you will be lucky to have you!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bye, Max, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will miss all of you very much! Thanks to my
aunts Bekah and Justina for letting me sleepover.
Thanks Victoria for always doin a great job on my nails,
my mom loves them. Also to drew Johanna yasmine
shaundale and Fiona for always taking great care of me.
Big thanks to my godmother Lindsey- I will miss u and diezel most of all! I will be back to visit soon. And always remember "what happens at doggie day care stays at doggie day care"

-max