Doggie Oasis Day Care and Boarding

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Our official blog! Find us at 2924 Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Our phone number is 702-734-DOGS.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Witch Hat Maze

Scenes from Friday's Witch Hat Maze:


 At first the dogs are kind of confused. What are all these things doing on the ground?

 
 *Sniff!* "These don't smell like food."

 
 "Maybe there's food under them?"

 
 "Guys, I don't get it."

 
 Diesel and his girlfriend Olive try to figure it out.

 
 Watson is done with the whole thing.

 
 Cooper and Monty try to fly on the broom.  Guess they didn't get that you're supposed to ride the broom, not chew on it!

 
 Kava shakes his head at the silly humans.

 
Riley rolls his eyes.



Okay, now this is starting to get fun.

 
Ruby Pearl is not convinced.

 
 "You're doing it wrong!"
"Doing what wrong? What are we doing?"

 
"Let's just play anyway!"

 
 "I wish these hats fit me."

 
 Powder is SUPER EXCITED but doesn't know why.

 
Rosebud gets up from her nap to give it a shot.

 
 "Okay, now I get it! THE HATS ARE TOYS!"

 
 Bella is happy about this.

 
 Everything makes much more sense now.  Hats = toys.

 
 Ah, the world is right again.  I'm going to run around with this hat and everyone is going to chase me.

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Halloween!

No comments: