Doggie Oasis Day Care and Boarding

My photo
Las Vegas, NV, United States
Our official blog! Find us at 2924 Lake East Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Our phone number is 702-734-DOGS.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Blast from the Past

It's a cold, rainy day here in Vegas, but the pups are nice and warm in our facility.  I have been avoiding the lack of sun by looking through old pictures from Back In The Day, and it's been so fun!  There are dogs that I know and love, dogs I've never met (but have heard stories about!), dogs I haven't seen in a while and miss, and even pictures of dogs I know as adults and they're just teeny tiny puppies!  There's also a picture of a pig somewhere in there, but I don't know the story behind that. :) 

And can I say, our place looks SO much better after the reconstruction earlier this year!

I hope you enjoy these pictures.  There are a ton, and I keep finding more, so I'm going to make an album on facebook to hold the rest!


 Lila, Triscuit, and Boomer


 Smeagol (I think!) and Bailey N.
 

 
 Oh my, look how small Peyton and Rocky are!

 
 Isis, doing her sitting on Keoni thing.

 
 Cosmo and Finnegan

 
 Ikaika and Kanoe.  Look how svelte you look, Kanoe!

 
 Triscuit still Queen

 
 Smoke and Nani

 
Inexplicable pig

No comments: